Samba Fogo News
Weekly Dance Class
Samba, Samba Reggae, Afro-Brazilian dance, Orixa Dance Movement, and many other styles of Brazilian dance are explored in this class. The class runs year-round, on a drop-in basis.
- Thursdays, 6:30-8:00pm
- Salt Lake City Arts Hub
- 663 West 100 South
- $12 Drop-in or $100 for a ten-class card
- Live Drumming! Free Parking!
- Fun, Energetic, Great Workout.
- Men and women of ALL LEVELS WELCOME (seriously - we mean it - ALL LEVELS)!!
You may purchase a $12 drop-in dance class or 10-class card for $100 by clicking Buy Now below. Cards are good for both weekly dance classes. Bring a printed copy of your transaction receipt to class as proof of your purchase. (You can also pay with cash or check at class).
Drop-in Dance Class: $12
Ten-Class Dance Card: $100
Brazilian Drum Workshop
- Tuesdays, July 22 - August 12
- SLC Arts Hub, 663 W 100 S
- $40 for the four-week workshop
- All Instruments Provided
- All levels ages 10+ welcome
- Workshop fee includes one 30-minute private lesson with Mason Aeschbacher on drum kit or Brazilian percussion instrument of your choice.
- Workshop will culminate in a recital for friends and family, and all workshop participants will be encouraged to audition for the Samba Fogo band. Participation in the Samba Fogo band is free for auditioned members, and performance opportunities include local and national clubs, festivals, theaters, dance classes, and events. Samba Fogo band rehearsals are currently Thursdays, 5:30-8:00pm and Sundays, 2-4pm. Email email@example.com for more information.
Register by clicking "Buy Now" below: $40
Donate to Samba Fogo
Samba Fogo is currently accepting tax-deductible charitable contributions to help sustain our year-round programming. Samba Fogo is a 501(c)(3) Organization. We have experienced much success in recent years, but we still have many funding gaps. Your donation will help ensure that Samba Fogo remains a strong cultural arts presence in Utah, and continues to bring the joy of dancing, playing, and experiencing Samba and Brazilian cultural arts to diverse populations.